Thursday, August 04, 2016

JS--Short Story pt:1

    After the war the world was just ashes. We won all our efforts and the efforts of our people had worked. We had wanted our throne back for we are the true rulers of Jade, we were the only descendents of Alcestis and they all hated us for it. We had been oppressed, our power and jewels all stripped leaving us bare with nothing.
    This caused havoc in the kingdoms for without their true rulers the world rejected all life. But they believed that we still had magic, they thought we found a way to get past the jewels and hex the earth. They hunted us for years but there were druids who gave us safe passage. No one thought about the druids, for even the slightest thought of associating with humans scared all the elves, faeries and giants away.
    This war had been years in the making and it was brutal. Millions died and even more were injured, but the worst was yet to come. Just weeks later I had given birth to a baby boy. He looked just like my father with hair the color of gold and eyes a bright jade. This was by far the best moment of my entire life, having him in my arms and  his tiny hands in my own, it was the most mystical thing I had ever experienced.
Only days after I had given birth the druids they wanted pay for their efforts and when denied they stripped me of my son and sent him to the human world.The only place they knew we couldn’t get to until our power was fully restored.
    So I had them all killed, 4,000 druids dead and none knew where my son was was.

No comments:

Post a Comment