Friday, April 01, 2016

City of Fallen Angels By Cassandra Clare

 This fourth installment of Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments is to die for. So far this is hands down my favorite book in the series.  The biggest reason for this is because we don't know what they are really up against until it is finally revealed as Lilith. In the previous books we knew exactly what they were up against Valentine and we knew exactly what he wanted. Here they have no clue what Lilith wants until they finally see Sebastian. I also enjoyed how the different relationships have different problems. Jace is dreaming of killing Clary, Simon is two timing Izzy and Alec is doubting his relationship with Magnus. They were  all done beautifully and resolved by the end of the book.
This kept me wanting more. Like I want to know how they are going to unlink Sebastian and Jace. Are Simon and Izzy going to try dating again? so many questions.
DISCLAIMER: This is my first time reading this series because until a while ago it really intimidated me. I would look at it and my head was always just like nope.



No comments:

Post a Comment