Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Red Queen By Victoria Aveyard

   It's safe to say that this book definitely exceeded my expectations. I had previously heard from some close friends that it was very cliche and that the overall story had been done before. Although I do believe that it has some very commonly seen components, Red Queen certainly distinguishes itself as a very unique book.
   This book has teenage romance in a way that is not overpowering to the story and although Mare does make some exceptions because of love it never clouds her judgement of things for too long. She is a strong and confident character. She just happened to trust the wrong person.
  Overall I really enjoyed Red Queen. It had just the right amount of twists and turns that I personally did not see coming at all. Victoria Aveyard does an amazing job at keeping readers alert at all times. The concept behind this silver and red world is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment